A Step-by-Step Guide to Migrating Binance-peg TRX to BTTC-bridged Version TRX
Binance-peg TRX (old BEP20 TRX) is now migrating to the BTTC-bridged Version TRX (new BEP20 TRX). In this guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions to help you migrate your tokens to the new version.
Binance-peg TRX :
BTTC-bridged Version TRX :
Step 1: Deposit Your Binance-peg TRX to a Centralized Exchange
1. Log in to your Binance account or any other centralized exchange that supports Binance-peg TRX.
2. Go to the deposit section and select Binance-peg TRX from the list of available assets.
3. Copy the deposit address and use it to send your Binance-peg TRX from your wallet to the centralized exchange.
4. Wait for the deposit to be confirmed on the exchange. The time it takes for the deposit to be confirmed may vary, but it usually takes a few minutes.
Step 2: Withdraw Your TRX to the Tron Network
1. Once your Binance-peg TRX is deposited on the centralized exchange, go to the withdrawal section and select TRX as the asset to withdraw.
2. Enter your Tron wallet address where you want to receive the TRX and the amount of TRX you want to withdraw.
3. Confirm the withdrawal and wait for the transaction to be processed. The time it takes for the transaction to be processed may vary, but it usually takes a few minutes to an hour.
Step 3: Bridge Your TRX Using BTTC Bridge
1. Open https://app.bt.io/bridge in your browser.
2. Click on “CONNECT WALLET” and connect both your TronLink Wallet and Metamask Wallet with the BSC network.
3. On the main page, select “TRON Network” as the “From” network, “BSC Network” as the “To” network, and “TRX” as the “Token”. Fill in the amount of TRX you want to transfer, then click “Cross-Chain”.
4. Click “Continue”.
5. Click “Cross-Chain”.
6. A window will pop up to sign the contract. Click “Approve” and confirm “Switch network” in the Metamask pop-up window.
7. Click “Confirm”.
8. In case the bridge transaction takes too long, you can check your transaction status at any time by clicking the bell button on the upper right corner.
9. A Metamask window will pop up to ask for transaction confirmation. Click “Confirm”.
10. It will pop up a Metamask window to ask for transaction confirmation. Click “Confirm”.
11. Wait for the transfer process to complete, and you are all set to go.
- Fees for the cross-chain operation costs roughly 30–40 TRX and 60 BTT. You can get BTT through the BTTC Bridge from the TRON Network if you don’t have enough BTT.
- The overall cross-chain process time takes about 30 minutes to complete, depending on the network congestion situation and the BTTC bridge checkpoint submission periods.
- The swap ratio from Binance-peg TRX to BTTC-bridged Version TRX will be 1:1.