Announcement on SUN Vote-to-List Rules
In response to the community’s expectations, SUN.io will officially launch a SUN vote-to-list web page on October 15th at 18:00 (HKT), when community users can vote for their favored project teams with SUN token.Winning teams will have their native token enter the corresponding TRX liquidity mining pool with a total of 22,400 SUN and 4x mining return for 14 days.
With the new vote-to-list mechanism in place, SUN Foundation hopes to deliver full self-governance of the SUN community and boost the TRON DeFi ecosystem as a whole with SUN being the critical bridge connecting the two.
Requirements for participating projects:
- The token should be in TRC20 standard
- The project team should have entered the SUN whitelist
- Materials provided by the team should include but not limited to its social media account, white paper and community.
About the vote
- Open voting: October 15 18:00 — October 22 18:00 (HKT)
- Mining pool launch : October 23rd at 23:00 (HKT)
- Projects that have entered our whitelist will be automatically included in the list of candidates; for other projects, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join in the election.
The list of selected projects is in no particular order.*
SUN token is a social experiment dedicated to the development of TRON’s DeFi ecosystem. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on TRON, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserve for the team, and is fully operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts.We hope to leverage SUN to promote the vigorous development of TRON’s self-governing DeFi community.
*All projects in the vote are initiated and will be voted for listing by the community itself. They are not related to, nor represent an official position of SUN Foundation. Cryptocurrency investment is risky and is subject to greater volatility. Please take caution when you make investment decisions*