How to Participate in TRON Century Mining
Come join TRON Century Mining if you are not sure how to create your crypto portfolio and maximize your return! Stake one token to mine five different ones!
Starting from 2020, TRON has been investing heavily in DeFi and launched the $100M Developer Hackathon to consolidate its leading position. To add on to that effort, TRON Foundation joins hands with BitTorrent, JUST, SUN and WINk Foundation to launch the epic TRON Century Mining starting on March 8, 2021. The campaign will last for 3 months, and TRON will allocate the $100 million budget earmarked for its Developer’s Hackathon to Century Mining. Depending on community feedback, TRON Foundation will consider providing unlimited subsidies to Century Mining to make it the biggest, most extensive, and most rewarding event in DeFi mining.
How to log in to SUN.io?
1.Access SUN.io from the gateway on the “Discovery” page.
Open Google Chrome on PC or MAC:
- Go to SUN.io and click on “Connect Wallet” on the top right.
2. Select “TronLink”
Note: If you haven’t installed TronLink Chrome extension yet, you can press “Click here” and follow the instructions to install.
3. Enter password to log in via the TronLink Chrome extension
Once the wallet is connected, its address and TRX balance will show on the top right corner.
How to participate in mining?
Liquidity Pool (LP):
Add Liquidity on JustSwap:
1) Select a pool and click “Add Liquidity”
2) Select the two tokens you wish to add liquidity to (one of which has to be TRX), enter the amount and click “Provide”.
3) Click “Confirm” in the pop-up window to provide liquidity.
4) Click on the “Accept” button in the TronLink Signature Request pop-up window to confirm adding funds.
5) After you provide the liquidity, you will receive corresponding LP tokens.
Stake LP tokens on SUN:
1) Log in to SUN.io and select the corresponding liquidity mining pool.
2) Enter the amount you wish to supply and then click “Supply”.
3) Click on the “Accept” button in the TronLink Signature Request pop-up window to confirm your supply.
Stake tokens on SUN:
- Log in to SUN.io and select the corresponding token.
2. Enter the amount you wish to supply and then click “Supply”.
3. Click on the “Accept” button in the TronLink Signature Request pop-up window to confirm your supply.
Stake tokens on JustLend:
- Log in to JustLend.org and select the corresponding token.
- Find the token you wish to supply in “Markets Overview” and then click “Supply”.
3. Enter the amount you wish to supply and then click “Supply” (if it is your first time supplying a TRC20 token, you need to give authorization first).
4. Click on the “Accept” button in the TronLink Signature Request pop-up window to confirm your supply.