The TRON Foundation US $120 Million DeFi Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Alliance Support Program
In order to further enrich and strengthen the TRON DeFi ecosystem as well as support blockchain entrepreneurs, TRON Foundation has decided to establish a DeFi Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Alliance Support Program with a US $120 million fund. The goal of this program is to support and reward DeFi developers for their efforts in investing in the TRON ecosystem and reinforce TRON ALLINDEFI.
The 120 million dollar fund is to support DeFi development teams active in the TRON ecosystem (Projects such as TRX, BTT, JST, SUN, WIN, Steem, USDJ, USDT, etc) who are familiar with the TRON smart contract development process and have quality codes.
Eligible projects entered in the TRON DeFi Entrepreneur Support Program will not only receive generous financial support, but also technical, operations, and business resource support from TRON Foundation, of which includes but is not limited to:
1. A recommendation to be listed on Poloniex.
2. To be placed on JustSwap whitelist priority review
3. Added to the TRONLINK DApp list with a personalized banner
4. Liquidity support for projects which have passed all security audits.
5. A dedicated page on TRONSCAN, where users can lock SUN to obtain voting rights and vote for their favorite projects.
6. Traffic and distribution support from over 2 billion BitTorrent and Utorrent users.
7. Twitter and other social media promotion and support from Justin Sun, TRON Foundation, BitTorrent, Poloniex, JUST Foundation, and SUN.io.
How to Apply to the Program:
Interested projects may apply by sending all relevant project information to: email@example.com.
We welcome you to join us in building and enhancing the TRON DeFi ecosystem!
TRON is committed to building a secure and decentralized Internet infrastructure. The TRON protocol is one of the world’s largest blockchain-based decentralized application operating system protocols, providing a high output, high scalability, and high reliability support system for the underlying public chain on which decentralized applications run on.
TRON also provides better compatibility for Ethereum smart contracts through its innovative pluggable smart contract platform.
As of July 24th 2018, TRON acquired the San Francisco-based Internet company BitTorrent Inc. BitTorrent Inc. designs distribution technology that scales efficiently, stays smart, and gives creators and consumers control over their content and data. BitTorrent Inc.’s protocols carry 40% of the world’s daily Internet traffic, and its products are used by over 170 million people worldwide.
TRON Developers Guide: https://developers.tron.network/
September 29th, 2020